Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mommy's Must Haves...

Okay, these are the cutest things that make you feel a little happier in the kitchen! I find that I am more "in the mood" to work on the house and cooking if I have a few "girly" things that make me feel good! My personal choices are aprons, cute plastic gloves and music! I love to pick my music to cook with. I have a cooking playlist that I love and it does the trick!

I am posting a few of the cutest items I've found! Enjoy!

First are "Gloveables" Kitchen gloves! I have the black & white polka dot ones! I got mine on ebay by searching for "gloveables" and they were very inexpensive! I love them. They are wonderful for those icky things you don't want to touch. I use them to cut onions, peppers, etc. so that my hands don't stink when I'm finished. They come in TONS of designs and colors! I love polka dots, though!













The next thing is that you must have a cute apron to be a "Domestic Diva"! (Well, you don't HAVE to, but it's fun!) I found this awesome website where some really cute aprons are around $20.... Check it out. http://www.domesticdarlings.com/index.html



No comments: