Friday, May 8, 2009

Slight Delay...


Sorry, ladies....


Due to the overwhelming position of being a FULL TIME STAY AT HOME WORK AT HOME mom (which is not a "paid" position), I am still working on the cookbook! I promise you will get them soon....I have had to deal with work interruptions such as...


*Being tricked by my 4 year old that there was something wrong with her "poo" and it turned out it was a whopper candy dropped into the potty after she finished her "business".


*Cleaning and scrubbing sensitive skin covered in multi-colored sharpie markers.


*Unclogging a toilet full of an entire roll of Cottonelle Toilet Paper.


*Cleaning up my $20 bottle of night solution after someone spread it over their ENTIRE body. (and no, it was not Todd!)
*Cleaning up makeup messes DAILY....whatever...nearly HOURLY!


*Working on a FULL book report....about Indians....due yesterday, of course!


*Constant runs to the fridge to fix juice, snacks....your wish is my command type of stuff!


I am working in every spare moment I have (which adds up to a total of about 23 minutes per day) to complete this cookbook! :)


I know you ALL understand! :)

Have a fabulous Mother's Day!


We all deserve it!


Sharon